- Item Type: Wig
- Items per Package: 1 Piece Only
- Material: Human Hair
- Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
- Wigs Length: Long
- Base Material: Swiss Lace
- Lace Wig Type: Lace Front wigs,Full Lace Wigs
- Can Be Permed: Yes
- Color of Lace: Medium Brown
- Material Grade: Non-remy Hair
- Made Method: Hand Tied
- Cap Size: Average Size,Large
- Suitable Dying Colors: All Colors
- Texture: Straight
- Model Number: Full Lace Human Hair Wigs For Black Women, Lace front wigs-004
- Density: 130% 150% 180% 200% Density are Available
- Cap Size: Average Size is in stock, Small and Large Cap Need to be Customized
- Drop Shipping 1: Yes, We accept Drop Shipping Order
- Hair Line: Pre plucked with baby hair for lace front wig & full lace wig
- Combs: 4 combs, front , back ,side(two), glueless wig
- Adjustable Strips: 2 adjustable strips, can be adjusted as you like
||Full Lace Wigs
||Natural color only natural color can be dyed
||8-22Inch In Stock Available
||100% human hair wigs
||150% density (150% 180% 200% 250% are available )
||5-7work days to all over the world
||Baby Hair Around,Bleached Knots,Glueless
|8.Lace color :
||Medium Brown Cap Size: Medium(22.5″)
|9.Bleached Knots :
||Yes and natural hairline for black women
Pre Plucked Full Lace Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Brazilian Glueless Straight Lace Front Human Hair Wigs For Women No Remy Black
Free shipping to North America and Europe, generally we put low price on the invoice to avoid customs tax. Due to different countries have different policy, we suggest u can leave note about how much value u want to put on the package(we are not responsible for any tax fee caused)
Top brand human hair factories in China, since 1996, prefessional Human Hair Wigs manufacturer, located in XuChang, China.
Q2:About this product
A2:It’s 100% human hair wigs, with Strong medium brown Swiss lace, adjust straps, baby hair, elastic net and 4 combs, and you can call it lace front wig.
Q3:How to comb a lace wig
A3:When you need to comb a wig, be gentle. Do not use regular brushes, and if you can, only comb it. It doesn’t need combed every day, so let it rest.
Q4:How to wash a wig
A4:After washing a wig, do not shake it in a towel. Be careful and dry it piece-by-piece. This makes sure that strands of fibers don’t fall off. Also, never style your wig while it’s wet. Even those wet-to-style hair stylers are known to damage your wig.
Q5:How to dry the wig
A5:After saturating your wig in water, squeeze it dry. Don’t wring it or the base of your wig could become mis-shaped and dry funny.
Q6:How to choose the conditioner
A6:While washing your hair, never use shampoo meant for natural hair. ”Even though normal conditioner is OK, the shampoo is too harsh and can lead to hair falling out.
Q7:How often to wash the wig
A7:You can condition your hair every couple weeks or so, to keep it shiny and soft. Make sure you don’t do that every day and be sure to rinse it all out or it could lead to build-up in your wig.Only wash your wig after wearing it for 25 times. If you do this daily or even weekly, it can lead to your wig looking less realistic and falling apart.
Q8:How to keep shape
A8:While you’re sitting at home, take it off and put it on a wig stand. The stand will help keep its shape and taking it off your head takes away from your own tugging and pulling hairs out.